Board of Commissioners Special Meeting 4/1/2020
A special meeting of Providence Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will be held via conference call on Wednesday, April 1st at 5:30 PM.
Pursuant to RI Executive Order 20-05 signed by Governor Gina Raimondo and guidance provided by legal counsel, the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) will conduct this meeting using telephone and online communications due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The public may access this meeting by dialing into the toll-free number below and entering the meeting code.
Call-in toll-free to: 888-788-0099 and enter meeting code: 298 956 223.
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES from February 27, 2020 meeting (Vote)
- PUBLIC/RESIDENT COMMENTS
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on Agency developments since February 27, 2020 meeting including COVID-19 emergency operations and response; renewal of health and dental insurance plans; and status of agency strategic plan (Discussion)
- RESOLUTION #4291: Authorizing the Executive Director to have and to exercise emergency powers due to the COVID-19 pandemic (VOTE)
- REPORT BACK ON PUBLIC AND RESIDENT ADVISORY BOARD (RAB) COMMENTS ON ANNUAL PLAN, FIVE YEAR PLAN, AND CAPITAL FUND FIVE YEAR PLAN – Peter Asen and Michelle Booth, Office of Strategy and Development (Discussion)
- ADJOURN (Vote)