On Thurday, June 25, 2020 at 5:30 PM, the Providence Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will be hold a special meeting via Zoom and conference call.
Pursuant to RI Executive Order 20-05 signed by Governor Gina Raimondo and guidance provided by legal counsel, the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) will conduct this meeting using telephone and online communications due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The public may access this meeting by computer/tablet/smartphone using Zoom or via phone by dialing into the toll-free number below and entering the meeting code. *Note: using a tablet or smartphone may require downloading the free Zoom app.
Join the meeting with Zoom or call-in toll-free to: 888-788-0099. Meeting Code: 810-7471-5009
Anyone having problems accessing the meeting can contact Ainsley Cantoral at 401-419-5121 during the meeting for assistance being connected.
Meeting Agenda for June 25
- CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES from May 28, 2020 meeting (Vote)
- PUBLIC/RESIDENT COMMENTS
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on Agency developments since May 28, 2020 meeting including ongoing COVID-19 emergency operations, data breach policy, Success Story, Barbara Jordan II update, solar net metering RFP, employee assistance program, and collaborations. (Discussion)
- COMMITTEE REPORTS
- Resident Services Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since May 28, 2020 and resident services adaptations during COVID-19 emergency. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvements Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since May 28, 2020. (Discussion)
- Finance Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since May 28, 2020 and proposed FY 2021 budget. (Discussion)
- CONTRACTS FOR APPROVAL: Hartford Park Elevator Modernization, Otis Elevator, $661,098 (low bidder) Funded by CFP 2019 (Vote)
- RESOLUTION #4297: Approve PHA’s FY2021 Operating Budget, HUD FORM 52574 (Vote)
- PRESENTATION: REVIEW OF ACOP COMPONENTS—Peter Asen, Director of Strategy and Development (Discussion)
- RESOLUTION 4296: to approve new format and revisions to the PHA’s Admissions and Continuing Occupancy Plan (VOTE)
- ADJOURN (Vote)
Committee Meetings on June 25
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting, the Finance and Resident Services Committees will meet. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website.
- Finance Committee Meeting – 6/25/2020 at 4 PM
- Resident Services Committee Meeting – 6/25/2020 at 4:45 PM