On Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 5:30 PM, the Providence Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will be hold a special meeting via Zoom and conference call.
Pursuant to RI Executive Order 20-103 signed by Governor Gina Raimondo and guidance provided by legal counsel, the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) will conduct this meeting using telephone and online communications due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The public may access this meeting by computer/tablet/smartphone using Zoom or via phone by dialing into the toll-free number below and entering the meeting code. *Note: using a tablet or smartphone may require downloading the free Zoom app.
Join the meeting with Zoom or call-in toll-free to: 888-788-0099. Meeting Code: 865-5834-0099. Password: 281911.
Anyone having problems accessing the meeting can contact Ainsley Cantoral at 401-709-1132 during the meeting for assistance being connected.
Meeting Agenda for March 25, 2021
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF MINUTES from February 25, 2021 meeting (Vote)
- Resident Services Sub-Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since February 25, 2021. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvements Sub-Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since February 25, 2021. (Discussion)
- Finance Sub-Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since February 25, 2021. (Discussion)
CONTRACT FOR APPROVAL
- MTG Disposal, LLC – Trash Collection Contractor, total cost for two years of $405,810, charged to Operations AMPS. (VOTE)
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on Agency Developments since February 25, 2021 including COVID-19 testing and vaccinations report; RAB special meeting; emergency and regular operational update; annual plan; and staff and strategic planning. (Discussion)
PRESENTATION: Annual Plan and Five Year Capital Fund Program – plans and public comment – by Peter Asen, Office of Strategy and Development, and Allan Pacific, Facilities Management. (Discussion)
- #4303 – Approve and authorize submission to HUD of the PHA’s Annual Plan for FY 2021. (Vote)
- #4304 – Approve and authorize submission to HUD of the PHA’s Five Year Capital Fund Plan submission for the years 2021-2025. (Vote)
- #4305 – Approve and authorize submission of Designated Housing Plan. (Vote)
Committee Meetings on March 25
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting, several of the PHA’s committees meet to review specific topics such as Capital Improvements, Finance, and Resident Services. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website. This month’s Committee meetings are as follows: