On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 5:30 PM, the Providence Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will be hold a special meeting via Zoom and conference call.
Pursuant to RI Executive Order 20-103 signed by Governor Gina Raimondo and guidance provided by legal counsel, the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) will conduct this meeting using telephone and online communications due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The public may access this meeting by computer/tablet/smartphone using Zoom or via phone by dialing into the toll-free number below and entering the meeting code. *Note: using a tablet or smartphone may require downloading the free Zoom app.
Join the meeting with Zoom or call-in toll-free to: 888-788-0099. Meeting Code: 848-1302-8734. Passcode 04 22 2021.
Anyone having problems accessing the meeting can contact Priscilla Cintron at 401-709-1134 during the meeting for assistance being connected.
Meeting Agenda for April 22, 2021
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF Minutes from March 25, 2021 meeting (Vote)
- Resident Services Sub-Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since March 25, 2021. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvement Sub-Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since March 25, 2021. (Discussion)
- Finance Sub-Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since March 25, 2021. (Discussion)
CONTRACT FOR APPROVAL
- Construction of Manton Heights Pathway – Beausoleil Bros., $228,500 to be funded by RI Housing ARP Funds ($132,700) and capital funds (VOTE)
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on Agency Developments since March 25, 2021 including personnel updates, COVID-19 response efforts, emergency and regular operational update; source of income legislation; audit submission; and health insurance plan removal. (Discussion)
PRESENTATION: Pest Management: Prevention, Control and Monitoring, presented by Allan Pacific and Aida Leon, Facilities Management Department. (Discussion)
PRESENTATION: Project Based Vouchers- lessons learned from 2019 awards and next steps for a new RFP – Peter Asen, Director of Strategy and Development. (Discussion)
Committee Meetings on April 22nd
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting, several of the PHA’s committees meet to review specific topics. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website. This month’s Committee meetings are as follows:
- Finance Committee Meeting – 4/22/2021 at 5:00 PM
- Resident Services Committee Meeting – 4/22/2021 at 5:00 PM