On Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 5:30 PM, the Providence Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will be hold a regular meeting via Zoom and conference call.
Pursuant to RI Executive Order 20-63 signed by Governor Gina Raimondo and guidance provided by legal counsel, the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) will conduct this meeting using telephone and online communications due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus). The public may access this meeting by computer/tablet/smartphone using Zoom or via phone by dialing into the toll-free number below and entering the meeting code. *Note: using a tablet or smartphone may require downloading the free Zoom app.
Join the meeting with Zoom or call-in toll-free to: 888-788-0099. Meeting Code: 822-9914-0358
Anyone having problems accessing the meeting can contact Ainsley Cantoral at 401-709-1132 during the meeting for assistance being connected.
Meeting Agenda for December 10
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF MINUTES from October 22, 2020 meeting (Vote)
APPROVAL OF MEETING SCHEDULE FOR 2021 (Vote)
- Resident Services Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since October 22, 2020. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvements Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since October 22, 2020. (Discussion)
- Finance Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since October 22, 2020. (Discussion)
CONTRACTS FOR APPROVAL
- Focus Technology– Virtual Environment (renew for 2nd year) – $143,964 (Vote)
- Puroclean – Extension of contract from Dec 31, 2020 to Jan 31, 2021 (Vote)
- NES Security – Extension of contract from Dec 31 to Jan 31, 2021 – $49,920 (Vote)
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on Agency developments since October 22, 2020 including COVID-19 testing; emergency operations; NSPIRE update; repositioning; project-based vouchers; election activity and net metering. (Discussion)
PRESENTATION: Updates to Section 8 Administrative Plan by Donna De La Rosa, Director of Leased Housing
RESOLUTION 4301: Approval of changes to the PHA’s Section 8 Admin Plan (Vote)
Committee Meetings on December 10
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting, the Finance and Resident Services Committees will meet. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website.