Dominica Manor is an elderly-only public housing development located in the Federal Hill neighborhood of Providence on Atwells Avenue.
- Community Room open from 7:30 am – 10:00 pm with kitchen access
- Laundry facility open 24 hours
- Exercise room on ground floor open from 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Library located on the ground floor open from 7:30 am – 9:00 pm
- Patio area with gazebo on manicured grounds overlooking Providence
- Walking distance to fine restaurants, the Providence Performing Arts Center, art galleries, the Civic Center, the Convention Center, City Hall, retailers, grocery stores, pharmacies, churches, Post Office, and banks.
- RIPTA bus route located in front of development
- Resident Services Coordinator on-site Tuesdays and Thursdays.
It is important to note that this site does have security staff and the Providence Police Department assigns a special security force to patrol all PHA developments.
Management Contact Information:
100 Atwells Avenue,
Providence, RI 02903