On Thursday, August 26, the PHA board of commissioners will hold a regular meeting at Dominica Manor, 100 Atwells Avenue at 5:30pm. Masks are required for all vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees. The meeting will not be broadcast on zoom.
Meeting Agenda for August 26, 2021
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF Minutes from July 22, 2021 meeting (Vote)
- Resident Services Sub-Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since July 22, 2021. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvement Sub-Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since July 22, 2021. (Discussion)
- Finance Sub-Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since July 22, 2021. (Discussion)
- A&M Sheet Metal and Roofing – Roof and gutter replacement at Admiral Terrace in the amount of $1,072,508. Funding source: Capital Fund Program (Vote).
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on agency developments since July 22, 2021 including HUD updates; emergency and regular operational update; new funding and project-based vouchers (Discussion).
PRESENTATION:PHA’s COVID-19 Vaccination and Testing efforts – presented by Jacqueline Martinez, Associate Director of Property Management and Tenant Selection (Discussion).
EXECUTIVE SESSION pursuant to R.I.G.L. § 42-46-5 (a)(1); Closed session to review the job performance of the Executive Director. (Discussion)
Committee Meetings on August 26
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting at 5pm, the PHA board committees on Finance and Resident Services will each meet at the same location. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website. This month’s Committee meetings are as follows:
- Finance Committee Meeting – 8/26/2021 at 5:00 PM
- Resident Services Committee Meeting – 8/26/2021 at 5:00 PM