On Thursday, September 23, the PHA board of commissioners will hold a regular meeting at Dominica Manor, 100 Atwells Avenue at 5:30pm. Masks are required for all vaccinated and unvaccinated attendees. The meeting will not be broadcast on zoom.
Meeting Agenda for September 23, 2021
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF Minutes from August 26, 2021 meeting (Vote)
- Resident Services Sub-Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since August 26, 2021. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvement Sub-Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since August 26, 2021. (Discussion)
- Finance Sub-Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since August 26, 2021. (Discussion)
- Fire Safety Device Updates for 244 Scattered Sites. Awardee: Roberts Electric in the Amount of $170,010 (Vote).
- Automatic Door Replacement at Dexter Manor, Kilmartin Plaza and Parenti Villa High Rises. Awardee: Sole Source Construction in the amount of $244,000 (Vote)
- Roof and Gutter Replacement at Chad Brown Gym/Tavares Center. Awardee: A&M Sheet Metal and Roofing in the amount of $226,800. (Vote)
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on agency developments since August 26, 2021 including the COViD initiatives, HUD updates; new funding; and project-based voucher and special voucher updates (Discussion).
PRESENTATION: Successes and Challenges by Department in Year 1 of the PHA’s 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, presented by Senior Staff (Discussion).
Committee Meetings on September 23
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting at 5pm, the PHA board committees on Finance and Resident Services will each meet at the same location. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website. This month’s Committee meetings are as follows:
- Finance Committee Meeting – 9/23/2021 at 5:00 PM
- Resident Services Committee Meeting – 9/23/2021 at 5:00 PM