On Thursday, June 24 at 5:30 PM, the Providence Housing Authority’s Board of Commissioners will meet in person at Dominica Manor, 100 Atwells Avenue
Pursuant to RI Executive Order 20-103 signed by then-Governor Gina Raimondo and guidance provided by legal counsel, the Providence Housing Authority (PHA) will offer remote access for this meeting by computer/tablet/smartphone using Zoom or via phone by dialing into the toll-free number below and entering the meeting code. *Note: using a tablet or smartphone may require downloading the free Zoom app. The public is also invited to attend in person subject to room capacity limits.
Join the meeting in person at Dominica Manor or with Zoom or call-in toll-free to: 888-788-0099. Meeting Code: 895 6581 7977. Passcode 12345.
Meeting Agenda for June 24, 2021
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
APPROVAL OF Minutes from May 27, 2021 meeting (Vote)
- Resident Services Committee Report on resident services’ program and funding updates since May 27, 2021. (Discussion)
- Capital Improvement Sub-Committee Report on capital improvements and project updates since May 27, 2021. (Discussion)
- Finance Sub-Committee Report on the finance and budgeting updates since May 27, 2021. (Discussion)
- Auto Insurance Renewal – HAI Group and Travelers -$169,070
- Property Insurance – ALL AMPS – HAI Group – $543,545
- General Liability – HAI Group – $160,492
- Workers Compensation – Beacon – $523,883
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR’S REPORT on Agency Developments since May 27, 2021 including COVID-19 operations, public relations activity including Crossroads’ newly renovated affordable housing Emergency Housing Vouchers, Rent Relief RI/PHA Housing Preservation Program, new HUD updates, and new project-based voucher RFP progress. (Discussion)
Presentation & APPROVAL FOR PHA’s FY2022 OPERATING BUDGET presented by Linda Poole, Director of Finance and Accounting and Lee Lamothe, Associate Director of Finance & Accounting (Vote on FY2022 Operating Budget)
EXECUTIVE SESSION pursuant to RIGL Section 42-46-6(a)(2): Closed session to discuss collective bargaining agreement/s and negotiations (Vote).
Committee Meetings on June 24th
Held prior to the 5:30 PM Board of Commissioners Meeting, one of the PHA’s committees will meet to review specific topics. For more information on those meetings, visit the RI Secretary of State’s Open Meetings website. This month’s Committee meetings are as follows:
- Finance Committee Meeting – 6/24/2021 at 4:45 PM